12 Months Later...
How do you summarize 12 months of near endless work? Bullet-points of-course! With perhaps a lot of information being left out because that'd take too long to read of.
- Moved to Philadelphia within the Graduate Hospital district winter 2012.
- Was accpeted into the University of the Arts in the Multimedia department. UArts being the 4th best worldwide in dance and 8th best worldwide in art.
- Designed AR-WR-S (Augmented Reality World Reactive System) as an open source code the first semester.
- Hired as web & graphic design intern with Boyd Tamney Cross seconded semester.
- Moved into Fairmount district summer 2012.
- Was asked to be the interview subject for a school student as she found my designs inspirational end of seconded semester.
- Began planning study abroad to South Korea followed by China mid third semester.
- Designed iOS app Philly Date Safety gaining applause across the entire university third semester.
- Was asked for numerous interviews about PDS end of third semester.
- Was asked to partner with a patent holding multimedia professor to design a hybrid of PDS for the University of the Arts end of third semester.
- Raised GPA to 3.5 gaining near entrance into the honors program end of third semester.
- Internship was renewed for third semester in a row end of third semester.
- Was asked to partner with a multimedia alum to help design the interactive systems of a next generation social networked dating site and iOS app winter break.
- Began planning the approved and privately funded semester long multimedia show for the University of the Arts winter break.
- Moved into the Loft district start of 2013.
- Began designing an interactive system to better train dancers of choreography using real-time motion capture and shape recognition that will span into my fourth semester for my studio project.